Come Visit Us
Stars of the Show
The Inside Story
About Our Display
Behind The Scenes
Want to see the display in person?
The Blinking House is located at the corner of Sherwood Drive and Franklin Street in the Village of Nottingham section of Fallsington,PA.
- The Lights turn on at 5:00pm.
- They go off at 9:30pm Sunday through Thurdsay, 10:00pm on Friday and Saturday.
- To hear the music, set your radio to 92.9 FM.
- Although there is much to see in the front, back, and side yards, the best view of the entire interactive display is coming down Sherwood Drive from Taylor Drive.
- The last night for the display will be January 6th.
- We have 12 songs which repeat throughout the night. Stop by often to enjoy them all!
- Please be courteous to our neighbors! Dim your headlights as you enjoy the show.
- Avoid blocking the street and please don't stop in front of driveways.
- It takes a lot of electricity and cords to light up the Blinking House. For their own safety, please keep children and pets off the lawn.
- For safety reasons, the show may not run in severe weather.